Our school is rated as Good by OfSTED and was inspected in October 2021.
It is our pleasure to share the report from OfSTED below. The report is an excellent recognition of the hard work of the ever-evolving team at BHPS. Staff, governors, children and parents deserve great credit for this tremendous achievement.
The senior leadership team and governors received more detailed feedback from the inspection team and some of this is detailed below.
Inspectors reported that:
- The inspection team confirmed the judgements that the Senior Leadership Team have made about their own school
- Leaders know their own school well
- Inspectors could not think of any way in which the school’s curriculum plan could be improved
- The school met every criteria for ‘Good’ in every category and ‘Good’ gradings were seen as ‘strong’ and ‘secure’. An outstanding judgement was discussed at length in each area
- Safeguarding is very well led and managed
- There is a well promoted love of reading and reading is given a high priority across the school
- The school celebrates diversity
- The children know the four learning powers of resilience, resourcefulness, reciprocity and reflectiveness very well
- Children are known well as individuals
- It had been a privilege to visit BHPS
The full report is included as an attachment below.