Parent Survey July 2016
Effective communication is key to ensuring a strong partnership between home and school. At BHPS, we are continually looking at ways to improve and enhance our provision to ensure the best possible experiences for our children and families. We regularly carry out parent, children and staff surveys to analyse our strengths and weaknesses and help set targets for improvement. We are always willing to listen to feedback and encourage parents to approach school if they have any issues, concerns or suggestions. There is also a Parent Suggestion Box in the school office.
The findings from the latest parent survey in July 2016 are summarised below.
- 99% feel that the school is led and managed well.
- 99% feel the school is friendly and welcoming.
- 98% feel comfortable to approach the school with questions.
- 98% say the school treats their child fairly.
- 99% say their child feels very safe and secure at school.
- 96% say that staff really know their child well as an individual.
- 95% of children enjoy school very much.
- 99% say their child is encouraged to become independent.
- 92% feel their child is making good progress.
- 96% are satisfied with the choice of this school.
I am very pleased with the overall standard of education and versatility of subjects.
Excellent school. Teachers and Teaching Assistants have been brilliant and offered a lot of time to my child.
Great communication between school and parents.
The teachers, TAs and office staff are always very professional and welcoming.
I could not be more satisfied with the way all three of my children are being nurtured and educated at BHPS. They are very happy there.